HFT MI evaluated the trends in the market and presented a report that highlighted the availability of resources, opportunities, risks and provided decision making support, for both strategic and tactical decisions. All of these statistics are their courtesy. (Ltd, 2020) HFT MI analyzed the development and the market trends when it comes to ERP technology, by studying some of the major ERP Tech providers such as Microsoft, IBM, SAP, ORACLE, etc.
ERP software market Overview
ERP technology is rather complex for a layman to understand, but if you are in the market for an ERP solution, the study will give you a bird’s eye view of how this software works. It is important to have the knowledge of the market with regards to aspects like manufacturing, specialties, B2B compatibility etc. If we comprehensively describe this market, ERP and Cloud ERP are the two major factions.
ERP Software Market: Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2025
The main purpose of the research is to forecast how the market is going to behave in the next five years or so in terms of size, segments, B2B approach and countries. The report contains both, the qualitative and quantitative study of various market facts such as market share, B2B capabilities, size and also in terms of geographical location. Furthermore, this report also looks at how certain factors affect and define the growth and the outlook of the market.
In this study, the sample years are 2014-19, base year is 2019, and forecast period is 2020 to 2025.
The ERP software market has its certain segments and sub-sections, which are as follows:
The study is divided by product type, Premise ERP and Cloud ERP.
The segments of major applications and end user industry are manufacturing, logistics, finance, telecommunication, transportation and energy.
For the global version of ERP software, the study also provides the market analysis for major regions, such as provided by Microsoft via iNECTA, they are as follows:
- The region of North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy Russia etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi-Arabia, UAE etc.)
The study answered some of the frequently asked questions, which are as follows
- The geography with most demand for the services?
- The strategies of big players to land major regional share?
- Feasibility of market in long term?
- Risk side analysis?
- Influencing factors that drive the demand of ERP technology?
- The impact analysis of global ERP software market growth?
- The recent trends in the regional market?
The full detailed research can be viewed at
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Wave 1 Update