iNECTA University presents:
NAV Finance Training
November 12th-16th, 2018 - Chicago, IL
Whether you are a Controller or CFO new to using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or already have many years of NAV experience, this class will get you razor sharp and ready for action. You will come away with a stronger, deeper knowledge of the ERP software you use every day.
- There will be PCs in the classroom for you to use
- Complimentary lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Coffee and refreshments included
- Overview Chart of Accounts
- Posting Groups Dimensions
- Understanding Financial Setups
- Best Practices for Accounts Receivable
- Best Practices for Accounts Payable
- Budgeting Design of Financial Reports with Account Schedules
- Efficient Journal Entries
- Best Practices for Month End Close
- Best Practices for Year End Close
- Fixed Asset Management
- Multi-Currency Consolidation for Multiple Companies
- Master Record Management and Data Cleanup
- Financial Data Migration Techniques
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (most recent version)
"From new NAV users, to experienced NAV super users, there’s something for everyone to learn. The class had excellent training materials, as well as great hands on exercises, which provide a learning experience that help us better absorb the subjects at hand. The teacher was very knowledgeable, helpful, and provided a light hearted environment that encouraged classroom interaction. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone looking to improve their NAV mastery, regardless of their current skill level."
Collins Brothers Produce
"An excellent training experience with informative, thorough, and well-paced training for users new to, and experienced with NAV; with significant time devoted to hands on training."
New York, NY
Suggested Hotel Accommodations
707 E Butterfield
Lombard, IL 60148
Across the street from MicroTrain
Simply click or copy/paste the URL below into your browser to access special rates available for this corporate account (Please note, the entire URL must be copied and pasted for it to work properly):
Please share this link with anyone who needs to book Microtrain rates.
|Class instruction will be led by Kerry Rosvold, a Microsoft MVP trainer and Microsoft Dynamics NAV evangelist.|
Assistant instructors will be available during the class to assist you with hands-on exercises, allowing you to use the software in a sandbox environment.
Receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the class.
*iNECTA University is a non-accredited educational program