Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) enterprise grade business solution for driving sales, marketing, customer care and campaign management, operations and more.
Used by more than 40,000 businesses worldwide, it has the power and agility to transform your business’s productivity and deliver premium level customer experiences across your sales, marketing and service channels.
When configured to your exact specifications, Microsoft Dynamics’ CRM solution is a hard-working platform that becomes the epicenter to your business. Developing, improving, retaining and maintaining your customer relationships. Without the underlying expansive integrated power of Dynamics CRM, you may miss opportunities to maintain your customer relationships across your customer journeys and the customer lifecycle.
Bring your CRM into the modern day and drive your marketing success rates through social insights, business intelligence and campaign management.
Benefits and Features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Centralize customer information: Have all your customer data on hand allows you to quickly view contact history. Configure your CRM to capture opportunities which can be converted to leads and later to customers - so you never miss a single potential sale to your technology.
- Advanced marketing: The advanced marketing capabilities allow you to refine customer segmentation, use a centralized channel-independent customer profile, create personalized campaigns with sensitive and precision targeting, and automate offerings depending on customer behavior.
- Provide business intelligence: With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, analyze customer growth, churn, interaction history, channel interaction data and process metrics to ensure that you’re adapting and responding on your customer’s terms. Utilize rich data streams to be able to create new strategies and harvest opportunities from insights and patterns.
- Facilitate communications: With detailed customer profiles configured to your precise requirements, and a wealth of context and contact history data, you can significantly enhance communications whether through a more informed contact center agent, contextual channel behavior analysis, automated sales offerings and more. Every touchpoint is a communication and every communication is personalized and precise.
- Convert sales opportunities: With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, boost your business’s conversion rates and net revenue by increasing visibility into the sales pipeline, and generating more leads. Convert leads to customers by automating marketing actions at various points in your sales funnel.
- Social Listening: Put a powerful social listening tool into the hands of marketing, sales and data analysis teams. Connect to your customers across social media channels. Track your earned, paid and owned media, find out who your key influencers are and get deep social insight into your market share, your brand perception and more.
- Dynamics 365: With the onset of Microsoft replacing Dynamics CRM Online with Dynamics 365 there is huge potential for businesses to benefit from a full spectrum of complementary benefits from the deepest layers of the common data model all the way to advanced analytics. For those requiring solutions for on-premises or in private clouds, Dynamics CRM continues to be a fully robust and pervasive enterprise solution.
If you are looking to market smarter, make deeper and more meaningful contact with your customers, push more leads through your sales pipeline and be able to run powerful analytics that can give you actionable insight to not just the masses, but the individual, then Dynamics CRM is a peerless workhorse built to deliver a strong, stable and scalable solution.